Think your club should receive SOFC funding?

Any recognized undergraduate student organization is eligible to apply for funding. These organizations must either be registered through the Student Programs Office (SPO), Office of the Dean of Student's (DOS), a religious organization registered by Campus Ministry, or Club Sports Teams registered through BC Rec. Once an organization meets the eligibility there are three procedures by which an organization can procure funds. They are by initial allocation, minor allocation or appeal. These processes are described in depth on the Funding Request page.

Social Media